Monday, February 21, 2005

chaos within

Sometimes I say, "I can't hold on..."
Sometimes I say, "I can't let go....."
There would be no other chance they say
and I wonder  did i make the choice right......???



Ohh!! it kills me and sometimes swallows my heart
into a limitless darkness that engulfs all delight.....
and then from a chink in my tattered world
enters an unexpected ray of light........



Well its hard to be the special one
and still being ordinary is not easy....
yes i have tried!!!



Sometimes it seems its all for me to decide
(No!.....no!....no....!!)
I am so lost and (sob!) no one to guide




One path one destination...
Still my heart sinks when the
 crossroads arrive........


Ahhhhh!! sometimes I wish I could
get rid of every thought...
and sometimes the world seems too
crowded a place ...
like my head full of thoughts.
Just too many people, too many thoughts
that everything turns into noise..


Still I dream of symphony,of harmony
amidst this chaos that
exists all around me and inside!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to have your comments/suggestions....