Monday, November 14, 2011

Another Prayer ... of Gratitude...

Dear God,


I said a prayer when I was losing faith
When I failed to gather the strength to take the next step....

I decided to call Quits and said my prayer ...


But I forgot that little story of footprints.....
 

 


When I thought there was nothing left in me...
You made it happen .... You didn't call quits....

Through my loved ones you gave me courage
and strength and lifted me to my 'Karma'
and once I reached there you made me
realise that I could face it all....

I almost witnessed a miracle and I
do not know how things came to this point....

But dear God I am grateful that you proved
the story of footprints in sand for me....

The beautiful messages you sent me through
unsuspected means which I am now deciphering
slowly while I do away with burden of my ordeal....


Sometimes when we call Quits .... dear God you
keep your faith in us and never call quits...

Love you God ....for carrying me in this trying time...

Bless me with happy thoughts and take care
of my loved ones as you took care of me...

Amen....

2 comments:

Would love to have your comments/suggestions....