Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010 I failed...I fell ... I got Up...

I am a dreamer and a determined one at that. I have been blessed enough to achieve everything that I decided to work for. Choices may have been wrong or right but the achievement part was constant reality. 2010 March I met failure like never before . The target was huge like never before and the stakes were high. I wasn't totally ready for it. I had a tough time but I am proud to scribble this that I didnot quit! I fought back and got up on my feet. Thus I achieved these lines of my favourite peom...Rudyard Kipling's 'If'


"If you can make one heap of all your winnings and risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings and never breath a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew to serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you except the Will which says to them: "Hold on";

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to have your comments/suggestions....