Thursday, December 30, 2010

the things created...



I been an off and on painter . 2000 i made an oil painting . In 2001 I tried glass painting and made one in one single day without any guidance. I took a thin glass so the framing costed me more then the painting. Then it was long drawn break till I got my post grad degree and in 2008 I tried oil painting again and then again in mid 2009. But in february 2010 Idiscovered another medium and my own style of doing it .Those were two weeks of creativity and till now i have not been able to replicate it. The important thing was I wasnt copying anything and every stroke , line and curve took me to a new level of concentration. A great change and relief from my multi tasking life. It was destressing and the results were exhilarating! I showed it off too :P and here is a glipmseof all the stuff i did ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to have your comments/suggestions....